I don't think so...
posted by Neko Queen @
當諗到到最後都係"死路一條",又何必諗咁多呢,昨日因今日果,今日因明日果,善哉善哉.
cloudy days will go, once the wind blows. Sun shines again, with your smile glows. good that you can get a different view on it, rather than making yourself a Tragedy queen.be bravehohoho
表維妮:好句。還是今朝有酒今朝醉今晚有仔今晚咀吧!Sunny:一於有樣學樣,以示公允。佢做十五,我做初一。別把委屈留給自己。太后撐你。開心公子:Are you a poet?I love your poem! :D
做男人背後的女人,由他學業到事業,再幫他發展個人企業.人家只會把榮耀給他!想想下,自己都好似一直幫人運吉.所謂背後的女人, 也不過是把他的壓力放在自己身上, 曰曰耳仔??哦哦!我都想有我發展空間,我好倦啊, 唔做人家心理醫生得唔得? 為咩?Madame butterfly
運吉的蝴蝶:妳老公有妳有福了。:)
力高皇后:狀態回勇了沒有,一齊去 "拾下拾下" 都會有益身心.艾美丸子
Post a Comment
<< Home
Please kindly leave your comments, thank you!
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
當諗到到最後都係"死路一條",
又何必諗咁多呢,
昨日因今日果,今日因明日果,
善哉善哉.
cloudy days will go, once the wind blows. Sun shines again, with your smile glows.
good that you can get a different view on it, rather than making yourself a Tragedy queen.
be brave
hohoho
表維妮:
好句。還是
今朝有酒今朝醉
今晚有仔今晚咀
吧!
Sunny:
一於有樣學樣,以示公允。
佢做十五,我做初一。
別把委屈留給自己。
太后撐你。
開心公子:
Are you a poet?
I love your poem! :D
做男人背後的女人,
由他學業到事業,
再幫他發展個人企業.
人家只會把榮耀給他!
想想下,自己都好似一直幫人運吉.
所謂背後的女人, 也不過是把他的壓力放在自己身上, 曰曰耳仔??哦哦!
我都想有我發展空間,
我好倦啊, 唔做人家心理醫生得唔得? 為咩?
Madame butterfly
運吉的蝴蝶:
妳老公有妳有福了。:)
力高皇后:
狀態回勇了沒有,
一齊去 "拾下拾下" 都會有益身心.
艾美丸子
Post a Comment
<< Home